Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie

Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, Simple Way to Make Speedy Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

In regards to cooking healthy meals for the families, there is obviously some level of dissention among the positions. The good thing is there are recipes that have become healthy but also the healthful nature of those recipes is significantly disguised. What they don't know in such instances truly should not bring harm their way (out allergies, which will never be discounted ).

The same is true for lunches whenever we frequently resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into building a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You may observe many thoughts in this article and the expectation is that these thoughts won't just get you off to a excellent start for ending the lunch R-UT we all look for ourselves at at some time or another but in addition to test new things all on your very own.

For those that are hoping to incorporate healthful cooking customs into their everyday patterns, you will find no more funds available than in the past so as to help you in those jobs. It is possible to seek out the help of a professional nutritionist, so your physician can provide advice, you will discover all types of books on healthy eating, cooking, and living at your community library, and also the web is an outstanding source of most kinds of information once it involves developing a healthy life style allaround.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Hiiii everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I do hope the weather has turned into Spring for some of my blogger friends and friends around the world. 🙂 Today’s post is not a Greek recipe but a recipe that I just love!! Smoothieeeee 🙂 I mentioned in a previous post that I was given some Mangos which I have already added into a salad and have made a few other recipes, 🙂 but one thing I have not made yet is a delicious Mango Smoothie. (My Absolute Favorite!!!) I found this recipe in REAL SIMPLE many many years ago and just loved it. The original recipe does not have any Cinnamon added into or on top of the Smoothie, but I had to tweak it. I have added a teaspoon of Cinnamon into the smoothie along with the honey, and I just topped it off with just a small pinch of Cinnamon. 🙂 (Just because I like it) I enjoy having a smoothie throughout the day, I am not really the kind of person who would make a smoothie to have for breakfast. I prefer having a nice breakfast in the morning with fruits, cereal. toasted bread, etc. and later in the day enjoy a great smoothie, 🙂 especially if we are having hot weather. 🙂 So, I hope you enjoy this smoothie recipe, let me know if you try it out. 🙂

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie:

  1. 1 1/2 cups Mango (cubed)
  2. 1/2 cup Milk or Low-Fat Milk
  3. 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
  4. 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
  5. 1/4 cup Yogurt or Low-Fat Yogurt
  6. 1 tablespoon Honey

Steps to make to make Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie

  1. Slice and cube Mango.
  2. This is one cup Mango, I have added another 1/2 cup of Mango.
  3. Milk or Low-Fat Milk whichever you prefer.
  4. Yogurt or Low-Fat Yogurt.
  5. A few Ice Cubes.
  6. Place Mango into blender.
  7. Continue with Milk, Yogurt, Ice Cubes, Cinnamon.
  8. Last step add the 1 tablespoon of Honey. Blend until nicely combined. Pour into a lovely glass and enjoy your smoothie!! 🙂 Kali Orexi!! 🙂

While that is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is good food for thought. The stark reality is that will get your own creative juices flowing so that you could prepare excellent lunches for the family without having to do too much heavy cooking in the practice.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Homemade Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment for "Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Mango & Cinnamon Smoothie"